Stay Hotel Waikiki, Hawaii
A 3.5-star hotel with budget rates and stylish boutique touches, the Stay Hotel Waikiki is located right at the center of Waikiki Beach. Guests enjoy easy access to the beach, world-class restaurant and entertainment venues. The hotel comes with modern business amenities and soothing accommodations opening to private balconies with city views.
First thing first, one cannot even plan for travelling to some other location without having a valid travel visa and passport. It is important for the passport to be valid at least for six months after entering to foreign soil. Passports with expiration date approaching soon should be renewed before going for the trip. Going for international tour need lodging, restaurants, activities and so on – travelling to abroad locations need additional steps as well as research to make sure a stress-free experience.
Coming to visas, although not mandatory, tourists need to have a valid visa in order to visit different nations around the world. One should keep in mind that the application requirement for visa varies from country to country. Applying for the same could be a time-taking process and an expensive affair, so it is better to have a hold on them before the trip.
Reserve your hotel room at Stay Hotel Waikiki with Reservations.com
You Should Know:
- 8-floor hotel with 73 stylish accommodations festooned with soothing blue hues and opening to private balconies
- Hip and minimalist lobby with a 24-hour front desk and a television and serving coffee and tea
- 24-hour business center and meeting rooms
- Laundry facilities and dry cleaning and laundry services
- Trendy lounge bar
- Complimentary wireless internet access in all areas
- Tour and ticket assistance
In and Around:
- Beachfront location and within the shopping district
- Steps from the International Market Place, Royal Hawaiian Center and ala Wai Golf Course
- 0.6 miles from the Honolulu Zoo and Fort De Russy and Waikiki Aquarium
- 0.8 miles from Kapiolani Park
- Short 1.2-mile drive from Hawaii Convention Center and Old Stadium Park
- 1.6 miles from Magic Island, Diamond Head and University of Hawaii at Manoa
- 1.7 miles from Ala Moana Center, Ala Moana Beach Park and Kapiolani Community College
- Guests unwind while enjoying sizzling cocktails at the lounge bar after a day on the beach